Á næstu dögum kemur út fyrir PlayStation retro kaiju leikurinn Terror of Hemasaurus. Í honum spilar þú sem risaeðla hvers aðal áhugamál er að rústa byggingum og slátra mannfólki.
Terror of Hemasaurus kom út fyrir PC tölvur fyrr á árinu og hefur hlotið ákaflega góða dóma á Steam.
Leikurinn er hugarfóstur finnska indie hönnuðarins Loren Lemcke sem áður hefur sent frá sér Super Blood Hockey. Hr. Lemcke hefur lofað framtíðar uppfærslum sem m.a. innihalda nýtt skrímsli í formi hreisturdýrsins Paingolin.
Nánar um leikinn:
As part of a dubious plan by The Church of the Holy Lizard to save humanity from its own reckless disregard of the planet, players embark on a rampaging, hugely satisfying, and darkly funny trail of destruction across multiple stages as one of four monsters.
Terror of Hemasaurus combines awesome pixel devastation and stupidly big explosions with farcical fatalities and comedic catastrophe in one monster sized blast of apocalyptic good times.
Play as a giant monster and wreak havoc on humanity in this retro city smash ‘em up. Punch buildings, slap helicopters, eat humans, kick cars – enjoy multiple ways to cause carnage. Satisfying arcade action and mindless destruction for up to 4 players.
- MONSTERS – Hemasaurus, Clocksloth, Salamandrah, Autonomous Hemasaurus. Four terrifying (but also kind of adorable) beasts, each with their own killer moves.
- DESTRUCTION – Explosive pixel devastation and mayhem on a monstrous scale. Reduce buildings to dust. Topple skyscrapers. Destroy everything!
- DEATH – Hurl humans into helicopter blades. Butt slam into crowds of terrified citizens. Eat people for nourishment. Smoosh them all to save the planet.
- STAGES – Do what the game tells you across a variety of levels. Kick cars into buildings. Rescue the cats and dogs. Total a tower in record time.
- FRIENDS – Got buddies? Good for you! Put them to use by getting them to join you for some local co-op carnage. Up to four friends can cause terror together.
Terror of Hemasaurus kemur út fyrir PlayStation 4 þann 7. desember.
Loren Lemcke á Twitter: https://twitter.com/lorenlemcke
Útgefandinn Digerati: https://www.digerati.games