Þrefaldur hrollur í The Wired Horror Bundle
Til að fagna myrkrinu og undurbúa Hrekkjavökuna voru Wired Productions að gefa út The Wired Horror Bundle – þrjár hressandi hrollvekjur saman í pakka fyrir PlayStation 4. Safnið inniheldur horror leikina Those Who Remain, Close to the Sun og The Town of Light.
Those Who Remain frá Camel 101 (2020)
“As the lights go out, the embers of darkness are stoked in the sleepy town of Dormont. Confront uncomfortable horrors, keep your sanity in check and survive the night in this story-driven first-person psychological-thriller.”
Nánar um leikinn: https://www.wiredproductions.com/collections/those-who-remain
Close to the Sun frá Storm in a Teacup (2019)
“It’s 1897. Deep in international waters, the Helios stands still. Dark clouds loom overhead as unforgiving waves crash against the hull. Colossal effigies of gold, decorated with magnificent finery, stretch as far as the eye can see.
Born of Nikola Tesla’s vision, the Helios serves as a haven for the greatest scientific minds. An unbound utopia for research, independent from state and isolated from the gaze of society. Free to push the boundaries of matter and time.
Journalist Rose Archer steps aboard the Helios in search of her sister Ada. She quickly discovers not all is as it seems. Grand halls stand empty. The stench of rotting flesh lingers in the air. Silence. A single word is painted across the entrance… QUARANTINE!
- First-person horror adventure where surviving is everything
- Problem-solving in order to progress the story: just what happened on board Tesla’s ship?
- Danger aplenty as Rose pieces together just what happened, having no real means to defend herself
- Teamwork with an ally who helps Rose navigate her way through the ship’s artistic halls
- Nerve inducing exploration – defenceless and weaponless, the keys to Rose’s survival are running, hiding, and quick thinking
- Explore a visually stunning environment Built in Unreal Engine™ 4.”
Nánar um leikinn: https://www.wiredproductions.com/collections/close-to-the-sun
The Town of Light frá LKA.it (2017)
“Play through the fictional eyes of Renée, a 16-year-old girl who suffers from the symptoms of mental illness. She is searching for answers to the many questions from her past, whilst exploring the place where she spent most of her youth. What happens next is a dark and emotional journey where the lines between entertainment, storytelling and reality become very blurred indeed.
The game, based on extensive research and inspired by real facts, is a first-person psychological story driven adventure game set in the Volterra Psychiatric Asylum. Based in Tuscany, Italy, the asylum was shut down in the late 1970’s by a law from the Italian government which instructed all asylums to close completely and give back patients their civil rights.
Explore the asylum as it stands to this day and uncover the good and the bad that humankind has to offer.
- Experience the world through the eyes of Renée, a 16 year old girl suffering with mental illness as she tries to reconstruct her past.
- Explore the ruins of the Volterra Psychiatric Asylum and travel back in time to glimpse the lives of those it held, painstakingly reconstructed from historical records.
- Forge Renée’s path, steer her emotions and rationalize the truth to reveal a unique non-linear storyline.
- New enhanced version of The Town of Light including new music, story elements, user interface and more.
- Uncover the pages of Renée’s Diary within the game world as you piece together her story.
- Original soundtrack composed for The Town of Light.
- The Town of Light is based on the horrors of the real world and the difficulties of mental illness.
- Rich and immersive 3D Graphics.”
Nánar um leikinn: https://www.wiredproductions.com/collections/the-town-of-light
The Wired Horror Bundle kom út fyrir PlayStation 4 þann 29. október. Þú getur smellt þér á eintak á PS Store hér: https://store.playstation.com/en-is/product/EP4382-CUSA17227_00-2909581210725973
Wired Productions: https://www.wiredproductions.com