Hraðir sverðabardagar og skotárásir eiga sér stað í Horangi hvar þú skylmist og skýtur þér leið um markaðstorg full af óvinum, hafnir, þröngar götur og stræti borgarinnar.
Leikurinn er hannaður af Parísar-stúdíóinu Ikimasho og er samkvæmt heimildum þeirra fyrsta afurð. Að sögn Yann Suquet meðstofnanda og framkvæmdastjóra Ikimasho er Tiger Blade ástaróður til Kóreskra neo-noir kvikmynda sem sjaldan enda vel.
“Korean neo-noir cinema must be my favorite film genre. I love how dark and brutal they are, both physically and psychologically, and never have a happy ending,” says Suquet. “Tiger Blade is a love letter to those movies… and I must admit, it’s also a way for me to live the fantasy of becoming a hero of one of those films. We hope you look forward to becoming a badass action hero as much as we enjoyed making Tiger Blade.”
Yann Suquet on Tiger Blade
Nánar um leikinn:
Tiger Blade‘s story casts players in the role of a deadly assassin working for the Horangi chapter of the Tiger Clans. Ordered to steal a mysterious package from a rival chapter, you are shocked to find the object of the heist is a tiger cub. Thought to be extinct for a hundred years, the mythical creature is now desired by every gang in Sewoon and they’ll stop at nothing to take it from you.
- Feel the rush of fast-paced combat: There’s barely time to catch a breath as you slash with your razor-sharp jingum, grab cover with your grapple hook, and pop-off shots from your pistol to take down gun-wielding grunts
- A high-stakes chase through Sewoon: Several distinct districts of the Korean city – such as marketplaces, docks, and alleyways – have been carefully designed to ensure the 10 action-packed stages feel both authentic and atmospheric
- Designed to be highly replayable: If you want to boss the leaderboards and be a true Tiger Blade master you’ll need to complete stages as fast as possible, take as few hits as possible, and collect all hidden medals
- Created to leverage PS VR2’s exclusive features: Experience a sensory thrillride as the heart-pounding, non-stop action is further intensified with immersive haptic feedback, dynamic adaptive triggers, and headset rumble
- A killer original Korean hip hop soundtrack: High-energy action demands high-energy music and that’s exactly what the K-hip hop soundtrack delivers, with tracks from artists including SINCE, Kitsyojii, Bryn, and Bruno Chapman
Útgáfudagur leiksins hefur ekki verið opinberaður, en vonandi er ekki langt að bíða.
Ikimasho games á Twitter: https://twitter.com/ikimasho_games
Útgefandinn Big Sugar: https://www.bigsugar.games